Are you a victim of medical malpractice? Have you not been treated in the proper manner?
WHAT IS MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE?
Medical negligence or medical malpractice is when doctors or medical staff do not conform to the medical standards or do not provide reasonable care during operation, diagnosis or treatment. In severe cases, medical negligence can lead to deaths. In such instances, the victim’s family is almost clueless and is unaware of the legal remedies that are available to them.
HOW CAN CONSUMER VOICE HELP YOU WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE?
- Enter your contact information like name, age and brief facts of your complaint in the form below.
- Click the checkbox and register yourself with Consumer VOICE by paying INR 499 for basic legal advice and guidance.
- Consumer VOICE will follow up with the concerned company and keep the customer updated via Email & Phone.
- We will send the company a notice which will specify the problems and the harassment the consumer has to face and a solution that he or she is looking for. We charge a very nominal amount as compared to the lawyers practicing in Consumer Law.
- At this stage, usually the company will contact us and agree to sit across the table for finding a solution.
- Our last option would be to approach the consumer forum if we do not receive any reply from the company.
We will file the case on your behalf by charging a nominal amount. Typically it will take about 6-18 months to resolve a complaint through the District Forum. If the stakes are high, either side may appeal to the State Forum and the matter may take longer.
Know your rights, Join Consumer Voice Legal to fight with confidence!