Is your dream home still a dream because of an errant builder? Has your builder failed to live up to his promise? How do you get it resolved?
HOW CAN CONSUMER VOICE HELP YOU IN DEALING WITH AN ERRANT BUILDER?
- Enter your contact information like name, age and brief facts of your complaint in the form below.
- Click the checkbox and register yourself with Consumer VOICE by paying INR 499 for basic legal advice and guidance.
- Consumer VOICE will follow up with the concerned company and keep the customer updated via Email & Phone.
- We will send the builder a notice which will specify the problems and the harassment the consumer has faced and a solution that he or she is looking for. We charge a very nominal amount as compared to the lawyers practicing in Consumer Law/RERA.
- At this stage, usually the builder or the real estate agent will contact us and agree to sit across the table for a solution.
- Our last option would be to file a complaint against the builder either in the Consumer Courts or under the RERA (Real Estate Regulation Act).
- We will file the case on your behalf by charging a nominal amount. Typically it will take about 6-18 months to resolve a complaint through the District Forum. If the stakes are high, either side may appeal to the State Forum and the matter may take longer.
Know your rights, Join Consumer Voice Legal to fight with confidence!